Mosquito Control Services
Summer is a part of the year that is always looked forward to by most. However, whether you are out cooking on the barbecue, sitting on the porch or playing with your children, summer brings some unwelcome visitors. Mosquitoes are not only an annoyance, but they can carry disease as well. Don’t suffer this summer. Let our team of friendly and experienced mosquito control experts help. Contact us today for an estimate.
To keep the outdoor areas free of mosquito infestations, you can:
- Keep shady areas of your yard clean and free of leaves.
- Do not allow your garden to overgrow with weeds and pile up with debris.
- Mow your lawn regularly during the spring and summer.
- Do not overwater your plants and avoid letting pools of water gather.
- Be sure to monitor your automatic sprinkler systems and maintain good irrigation.
While all the tips above can certainly help you reduce your mosquito problem, sometimes the issue runs deeper and requires professional help. That’s where our specialists at Providence Pest Control are on call to help you with your mosquito reduction and elimination needs.
Our Mosquito Control Services
When dealing with a mosquito infestation on your property, bug spray or candles are hardly a long-lasting solution. You need to get to the source of the problem.
That’s why our mosquito control service plan includes a three-step process:
- Inspection. We will inspect and identify the mosquito harborage areas on your property. We will make recommendations to help you prevent mosquitoes from breeding in your yard.
- Treatment. We will treat harborage areas like bushes, shrubs, mulch areas, shady areas, fence rows and vertical surfaces in your yard by misting liquid materials designed specifically for mosquitoes. This material will quickly knock down and eliminate the adult mosquitoes.
- Larvicide. We will apply a larvicide to areas on your property where mosquitoes may be breeding. This material will kill the larvae before they hatch into adults and will help to break the life cycle. These areas may include planters, birdbaths, low spots, drains and gutters.
Choose Providence Pest Control for your Mosquito Removal Needs
At Providence Pest Control, we consider it a privilege to serve your family with top-quality pest control services to McDonough and our neighbors in the surrounding communities.
We never lock you into a contract — we believe in earning your business every single time. We don’t take shortcuts. And we make sure your pest problem is actually taken care of.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you. Our team of pest control experts would be more than happy to discuss solutions with you.