Choose Providence Pest Control For Complete and Total Pest Eradication
Pest control companies in McDonough are a dime a dozen. However, not all of them are created equal. At Providence Pest Control, we set ourselves apart from the rest with our satisfaction guarantee, prompt service, and earning your business each and every single time — this means no long-term contracts!
When you work with Providence Pest Control you aren’t just investing in pest removal, you’re investing in your family’s health and well-being. We are thorough in our work, and we do not take shortcuts. Call today to schedule an appointment. Thorough pest elimination is right around the corner.
Residential Pest Control Services
At Providence Pest Control, we customize our residential service plans for each individual home, depending on a variety of factors. From the types of insects you are dealing with in your home to the pressures and conducive conditions the pests are living in, we will take the time on each and every job to personalize our pest control service to fit the job. And of course, no matter what, we are here to adhere to our customers' preference regarding what they want and need out of a pest control service. We can discuss your specific pest problem over the phone and help you decide what will be best for your home and situation.
Our residential pest control service plans cover the most common pests seen in Georgia households, including cockroaches, ants, silverfish, millipedes, centipedes, crickets, and spiders. Fire ants, carpenter ants, brown recluse spiders, rodents, fleas, and ticks may require an additional program and separate treatments, but rest assured — our pest control experts can find a way to support your fight against those pests as well.
Our home pest control services team is available to answer any questions, and we will thoroughly explain our products and services. After all, we want our customers to be educated about the pests that are infiltrating their homes. We offer free inspections of your home and our services are guaranteed. If the bugs come back, then so will we.
WHAT’S SO GREAT ABOUT OUR RESIDENTIAL PEST CONTROL PLANS?
- Custom designed treatment plans
- No long-term contracts!
- Prices will never increase as long you work with us
- Family-owned-and-operated pest control company
- Thorough communication about all our products and services
- Free inspections
- Satisfaction guarantee
- And more
Pest Control for the Home
- Household pests can be dangerous. Bugs and pests are suboptimal to the health of those who reside in your home. For example, bugs like spiders and ants can be poisonous and can bite you. Cockroaches are known to spread disease and germs throughout the spaces they infest. Stay safe and get rid of these pests before they can compromise your family’s health.
- Pests can create chaos and cause damage to your home. Bugs can not only be harmful to you physically, but they can also be harmful to the condition of your home. For example, termites cause about $5 billion worth of damage each year, and they hide out for long periods of time eating away at the wood in your home.
- DIY isn’t always the best solution for pests. The insect repellent you get from a home improvement store simply won’t do the trick. Pest control experts are trained to find the best, most efficient way to get rid of the bugs that have taken over your home. They also have access to pest-killing products that aren’t readily available to most consumers.
- You’ll save money in the long run. Emergency pest control services are more expensive than preventative routine maintenance. Investing in regular pest control services will be more cost-effective in the long scheme of things. At Providence, we’ll never increase the cost of your services as long as you work with us.
- Customized treatment plans. A professional pest control company can develop a comprehensive removal program that ensures all pests are taken care of, not just a few.
- Professional advice. A professional can give you tips and tricks to help keep the bugs away. They can also identify what might be attracting these pests in the first place!